owned Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Download Facebook 291 Nokia

Répondre au sujet    owned Index du Forum » Recrutement » Candidature Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Download Facebook 291 Nokia
Auteur Message
ottmofut

Masculin
Point(s): 103
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Download Facebook 291 Nokia Répondre en citant

Download Facebook 2.9.1 Nokia
> DOWNLOAD

.. But privacy on social networks only depends on you: on how much information you want to share, and how you configure your privacy settings. Advertisement. Thank You for Submitting a Reply, ! Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site. Download Facebook Free DownloadSafe download You may also like MessengerOfficial Facebook chat app for Windows 10 desktops and tabletsFreeEnglish Messenger for DesktopAn unofficial Facebook desktop clientFreeEnglish SkypeSkype, the telephone of the 21st centuryFreeEnglish Facebook for Windows 10The free official Facebook app for Windows 10FreeEnglish Articles about FacebooktipsHow to recognize a fake phototips5 tips to prevent security issues with your phonetriviaNew WhatsApp update makes it easier to ignore your friendstriviaA Facebook bug put your photos at riskRead more stories Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. .. Your review for Facebook-Thank you for rating!What do you think about Facebook? Do you recommend it? Why?You'll need to register to submit your reviewNo thanksSubmit review. Close Update Your Review Since you've already submitted a review for this product, this submission will be added as an update to your original review. If you continue browsing, you are considered to have accepted such use. In short, Facebook is the quintessential online social network, with all the functionality and features you need to keep in touch with your loved ones. good app. 1997-2018 - All rights reserved. Touchthe screen, andthe controls will react immediately. Your review for Facebook-Submit rating. More.reviewed on April 27, 2017by Junaid Jutt1044299204"i am so excited"it run very fast and i will so happy when i use the facebook in window 10. Browse through items or search by category. The app is slower compared to other Similar apps, Such as Twitter3.Sometimes gives you the same notification Twice SummaryThere are better apps, Such as go chat, Friend cast for Facebook etc Reply to this review Was this review helpful? -101 -101 1 stars { review.getRatingValue }} "facebook for android does not work" "facebook for android does not work" lynrae December 29, 2011 / Version: Facebook for Android 1.7.2 2011-12-29 09:46:39 By lynrae Prosdoes not work Consused to work but it does not anymore, samsung skyrocket!!! Summaryi had facebook for android on my phone when they fixed it and come back out with a better one, was using it on my skyrocket and then after update i used it phone started blinking and will not work at all!!! Reply to this review Was this review helpful? -101 -101 4 stars { review.getRatingValue }} "Good Phone App" "Good Phone App" david83 November 24, 2011 / Version: Facebook for Android 1.7.2 2011-11-24 03:18:28 By david83 ProsGreat way to keep up to date with your facebook account and report your whacky ways of life latest version 1.7 is better than before as scrolling was terrible. Reply to this review Was this review helpful? -101 -101 1 stars { review.getRatingValue }} "! i couldnt log in with my own account!" "! i couldnt log in with my own account!" shenrocks August 19, 2011 / Version: Facebook for Android 1.6.3 2011-08-19 08:43:24 By shenrocks Prosits good and fast. if I now could.It works okay as a reader and seemed marginally better than the previous release. Once signed for new Windows apps to download and install. .. The app fits in phone-only features such as Live but leaves out Messenger, Android's top messaging app. Notifications: Quickly view birthdays, events, recent photos and posts, and friend requests.Cons Separate messaging: To chat with Facebook friends, you need to download Messenger, which on Android is a separate app from Facebook. Reply to this review Was this review helpful? -101 -101 1 stars { review.getRatingValue }} "Does not work!!" "Does not work!!" mindeewc May 18, 2012 / Version: Facebook for Android 1.7.2 2012-05-18 15:08:46 By mindeewc ProsI love having facebook on my android. About UsSoftonic InfoHelp & SupportJobsCompany NewsLegal InformationCookie PolicyDevelopersSoftonic Developer CenterUpload and Manage your SoftwareSoftware PolicyPartnersAdvertising OpportunitiesUsersBecome a fan of SoftonicFollow us SoftonicGoogle+LinkedInFlickrSubscribe to our RSS feedsSoftonic SolutionsSoftonic DealsSoftonic NewslettersAppCrawlrSoftonic BusinessSitemaps:All softwareNew Software WindowsAll topicsSoftonic in:EspaolEnglishFranaisDeutschItalianoPortugusPolskiNederlandsTrke/SvenskaDanskSuomiBahasa IndonesiaBahasa MelayuTing VitTagalogRomn MagyaretinaSvenskaNorskThe name and logo of Softonic are registered trademarks of SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A.Copyright SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A. really amazing app. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. More.reviewed on September 18, 2017by donnabenson"I WANT IT GONE!!"I want it gone!! i hqave no scrollbar down the right of the screen anymore. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Reply to this review Was this review helpful? -101 -101 1 stars { review.getRatingValue }} "Suddenly it does not work at (as with so many others)" "Suddenly it does not work at (as with so many others)" edkarjala June 09, 2012 / Version: Facebook for Android 1.7.2 2012-06-09 17:56:10 By edkarjala ProsWhat pros? It does not work anymore for past 4 to 5 weeks (since mid-May 2012)!! Argh!!! ConsQuit working . Having facebook at your finger tips is so nice and handy. I never had this problem before. Has quit loading and just spins like an idiot forever 5a02188284
hack facebook account completely freezombie lane facebook cheat enginesoftware hack facebook 100 berhasilich kann mein facebook account nicht aktivierencheck permission facebook javascriptfacebook web app windows 8facebook chat voice callingcomment pirater facebook sans logiciel 2013facebook fake likes hackdescargar facebook hacker v1 8

Mar 9 Jan - 16:48 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 16:48 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    owned Index du Forum » Recrutement » Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation